Free Android Tricks

Thursday

Sense 5 DO Launcher [for ALL DEVICES] [SENSE 5 Themed]

Utsav Verma / / 0
SENSE 5 DO LAUNCHER



Hello XDA Users,

I know some of us really likes Sense 5 and blinkfeed.But No one can port correctly because of HTC's well packed frameworks...

So i started a project about that,
I've re-made the prism(sense 5) launcher by using some htc files.
It's completely made from stratch by me(doga.ozkaraca)
I used JAVA Programming language and used Eclipse...
It's not a port.
EDIT: I IMPLEMENTED MY SOURCE INTO LAUNCHER3 AND WE HAVE APP SHORTCUTS AND WIDGETS NOW  


It has some bugs.I'm currently working on it..

Features :
- Dogafeed (A.K.A Blinkfeed)
- Sense 5 Launcher Animations.
- Weather on homescreen.
- Sense 5 Themed.
- Custom RSS Feeds.
- Various Different Themes.

Direct Link App version(0.6.8) : Here to download DO Launcher v0.6.8

GO AND VISIT G+ PAGE FOR EARLY VERSIONS 

App version(0.5.7) : Click to download Sense 5 DO v0.5.7

App version(0.5.6-1) : Click to download Sense 5 DO v0.5.6-1


Utsav Verma


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut odio. Nam sed est. Nam a risus et est iaculis adipiscing. Vestibulum ante ipsum faucibus luctus et ultrices.
Follow me @Bloggertheme9

0 comments:

Recent Comments

click here